- Conroe Technology Center
- Conroe, TX, USA
- Full Time
This position is responsible for the loading, unloading and movement of materials. This position is also responsible for ensuring that all material is properly stored in the correct location, and the system is updated accordingly.
- High school diploma / GED Required
- 1 to 2 years of experience using forklifts or side-loaders in a warehouse or machining environment, pipe handling experience strongly preferred
- Ability to pass a basic math and measurement test
- The ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must be willing to work a shift schedule
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to manually load or unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids, platforms, saws, and trucks
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus
- Regularly required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, and talk or hear
- Manual dexterity using hands, fingers, and arms to push, pull, reach, grab, hold, lift, and hammer
- Warehouse/ Manufacturing environment with long and large parts
- Noise Level: Moderate to High
- Temperature variable with season
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- To manually load or unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids, platforms, saws, and trucks
- To safely move material from storage locations to work locations, and between work locations with both forklifts and side-loaders
- To ensure proper inventory accuracy
- Warehouse/ Manufacturing employees must comply with company Safety and Security policies including use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Report injuries, accidents, near misses or unsafe conditions to a Supervisor or Manager immediately.
- Ensure that work areas are maintained in a neat and orderly manner at all times.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections and notify supervisor of any equipment-related issues that may require attention.
- Must be able to read and follow work instructions
- Comply with Company policy and procedures on Quality Assurance as well as Company Health and Safety Policy.
- To complete any other duties which may be reasonably requested
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform additional related duties, as per management, to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Analytical Thinking - Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Instructing - Teaches others how to do something.
Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Energy Alloys is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!